Tuesday, September 9, 2008

wahhhhhhhh

randomtime


i'm sick of rain. it rains like four days out of the week.
i've noticed that this is slowly morphing into a quasi-photoblog...and i'm cool with that

i have absolutely no motivation whatsoever to be a student.
this is not good.

i've noticed that i've started to dress/act more and more like a hippie and/or hipster lately.
this is also not good.

i have adopted an i-really-don't-give-a-fuck attitude about everything.
not sure if this is good or bad yet.

i'm probably doing to temporarily dye my hair black.
i'm going to miss my vaguely auburn hair.

i need to attempt to make new friends since the majority of my friends are off campus [or out of the country]
i also need to put money in my savings account and go the gym more than once a week...

we'll see how that all works out.

1 comment:

Derek said...

You can do it all. I have faith in you~!